This kit can easily be automated by adding a hose thread, battery-operated timer (not included) at the faucet and an alternator valve () instead of the hose Y valve. If installing a timer, we recommend using a high-pressure hose extension to relieve the weight of the timer assembly from the faucet.
Waters up to 40 100' rows (1/4 acre) based on 33" row spacing.
- 4,000' of Drip Tape
- Filter and PSI Regulator
- 3/4" and Drip Tape Fittings
- Punch and Hold Down Stakes
- 200' of 3/4" Mainline Tubing
- 1 - 4,000' Roll of Low-Flow Drip Tape ( )
- 2 - 100' Rolls of 3/4" Mainline Tubing ( )
- 1 - 1" Amiad Tagline Filter ( )
- 2 - 3/4" Easy Loc Female Hose Beginnings ( )
- 2 - 3/4" Easy Loc Couplers ( )
- 2 - 3/4" Easy Loc End Caps ( )
- 40 - Drip Tape Row Starts ( )
- 40 - Drip Tape End Plug ( )
- 4 - Drip Tape Couplers ( )
- 1 - Female Hose x 1" Female Pipe Adapter ( )
- 1 - Male Hose x 1" Female Pipe Adapter ( )
- 1 - 260" Roll of Thread Sealant Tape ( )
- 10 - 1/4" Goof Plugs 1 x 10 pack ( )
- 1 - Miracle Punch Tool ( )
- 200 - 3/4" Hold Downs - 2 x 100 packs ( )
- 1 - Galcon Bluetooth High Flow Timer ( )
- 1 - Galcon Alternator Valve ( )
- 2- 12 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - High Flow Hose Y ( )
- 1 - 1" 12 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - 1" Male Pipe x 1" Male Pipe Nipple Adapter ( )
The Large Kit includes 4,000' of 15 mil low flow, 8" spaced drip tape which is enough to water up to forty 100' rows. 4,000' of low flow drip tape uses approximately 800 gallons per hour (GPH). This kit must be divided into two watering zones using the included hose Y () due to the limited capacity of the 3/4" mainline tubing (480 GPH). Do not exceed a maximum of 2,400' of low flow drip tape in either watering zone.
Use the included hose Y to manually switch between watering zones or automate this kit by adding a 1" High Flow Timer () and a 1" MPT nipple ( ) between the filter and pressure regulator. If installing a timer, we recommend using a high-pressure hose extension to relieve the weight of the timer assembly from the faucet.
The pressure regulator in this kit requires a minimum of 2 GPM (120 GPH) to begin regulating the water pressure to the 10 PSI needed for the drip tape. We recommend using at least 600' of drip tape in your system to meet this minimum flow rate.