These U-shaped hold wire hold downs are excellent for securing 1/2" tubing, 3/4" tubing, or Drip tape in place. They are easy to use, stronger than the J-Shaped Hold Downs and work well in heavy soils.
- 6" long
By Martha MacIntyre on 6/12/2018
- Our community garden has now made several orders to build out our new drip tape system. The materials have been easy to order and arrived in good condition within 3 days. We look forward to continuing our relationship with DripWorks.
By Todd on 5/21/2018
- Works as expected. I'd buy them again if I required more.
By Dona on 5/16/2018
- The U-Shaped Hold Downs work well to prevent crimping the drip tape lines. A traditional squared off hold down does not work as well.
By Larry on 5/13/2018
- The U-Shaped Wire Hold Downs make easy work of installing drip tubing by holding the tube in place as it is uncoiled along the bed. After the drip tubing has been in place for a while, and the sun heats it, most of the hold downs can be removed to make it easier to manage the tubes while planting, etc.
By Nat on 4/9/2018
- well ... they were U shaped and work well for holding down the drip lines
By GEORGE on 12/15/2017
- These hold downs are made with very strong steel but are easy to tap into the ground. Holds our 1/2 drip irrigation hose down, covered with mulch so no squirrels etc. can dig up plus they hide it from sun damage
By Courtney on 7/26/2017
- Sturdy and well made U-shaped Wire Hold Downs make securing the mainline a snap. These are slightly longer than the cheap 'landscape pins' - which help keep the hold downs in place. Good product and would recommend!
By Sandra on 6/19/2017
- I purchased these to hold in place the 3/4" mainline tubing for my garden. Works great!
By gail on 6/19/2017
- These are made of very flimsy metal and bend alot when punded into the ground. Endend up throwing alot of them away after they bended. Was using with 1/2 inch imitter tubing. The last manufacturing hold downs were much stronger and worked much better. For t-tape these would probably work just fine.
By Joseph on 6/18/2017
Makes it really easy to tie down the tubes.
By Katherine on 6/7/2017
- I love that these hold downs come in a 100 pack as you can never have too many!!
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought