These plugs are used to repair small or large holes in mainline tubing where an emitter or micro-sprayer was removed. Goof plugs can also be used to seal off the end of 1/4" Soaker Dripline.
, are also available.
If the hole in your tubing is too large to be repaired by a goof plug, a repair coupling must be used.
By STEVE on 5/28/2019
- I don’t know how you guys ship so fast but thanks for the good service.
By Michael on 5/17/2019
- Perfect for plugging ends of drip line.
By Melvin on 8/25/2018
- as advertised
By David on 8/18/2018
- Good example of the two-ended "goof" plug, at a nice per-item price.
By Janice on 6/25/2018
- These Goof Plugs have two different sized ends so you can repair a wider variety of holes in your tubing, resulting in a tighter repair and fewer leaks.
By Donald on 6/22/2018
- Worked like they were supposed to.
By Ted on 5/28/2018
- Once again drip works , quality products came through , and solved my problem
By Greg on 5/21/2018
- Perfect fit, Great price for 100 piece package. Great shipping time.
By John III on 5/5/2018
- Everything arrived in good shape. As it always does. Thanks
By Todd on 10/8/2017
- I am an urban gardner and consulted dripworks website for deck irrigation step by step advice. Incredible step bystep instruction and super fast shipment! Great.