The 3/4" Polyethylene Mainline Tubing from DripWorks is popular for use as a mainline for larger home gardens and on small farms. You can use this 3/4” irrigation tubing as a header or branch line off a larger mainline.
Durable and strong, this poly tubing is also easy to work with. It maintains excellent water pressure even over long runs. We offer a variety of lengths, including 50 feet, 100 feet, 250 feet and 500 feet, so you can get just the right amount of 3/4-inch tubing you need for your project.
- Size: 0.830" ID x 0.940" OD
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI
- Max. Flow: 480 GPH (8 GPM)
- Fittings: Use with 3/4" Easy Loc, Compression or Barbed fittings
- Not rated for use under constant pressure. Install after automated timers and valves.
- Because there is no industry standard, all tubing is nominally sized. Refer to ID and OD measurements for exact size.
This last order kinked so much easier than previous orders and the kinks were much more difficult to get out. Great company