This 3/4" polyethylene tubing is often used as a mainline for larger home gardens and small farms. It can also be used as a header or branch line off of a larger mainline.
- Size: 0.830" ID x 0.940" OD
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI
- Max. Flow: 480 GPH (8 GPM)
- Fittings: Use with 3/4" Easy Loc, Compression or Barbed fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves.
- All tubing is nominally sized. There is no industry standard. Refer to the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
By Richard on 10/16/2017
I buy all my tubing from you.
This last order kinked so much easier than previous orders and the kinks were much more difficult to get out. Great company
By Chris on 9/3/2017
- I have been using Drip Works for many years and I will continue to use them as my go to place for irrigation
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought