This 3/4" polyethylene tubing is often used as a mainline for larger home gardens and small farms. It can also be used as a header or branch line off of a larger mainline.
- Size: 0.830" ID x 0.940" OD
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI
- Max. Flow: 480 GPH (8 GPM)
- Fittings: Use with 3/4" Easy Loc, Compression or Barbed fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves.
- All tubing is nominally sized. There is no industry standard. Refer to the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
By Michael on 6/7/2019
- I love to shop from here, great service and help on the phone.
By Cindy on 5/24/2019
- The wrong tubing showed up, but Drip Works took care of it right away and got the right tubing sent out to us right away. We love this tubing it is easy to work with and the critters can't bite holes in it. Great customer service!
By William on 5/20/2019
- I just finished purchasing some tubing from Drip Works to finish my new drip irrigation system and I have had nothing but great product and above all service in helping design the system.
By YVONNE on 8/29/2018
- Have used DripWorks tubing and connectors for years - hold up well and are better than the big box store supplies.
By JoAnn on 7/26/2018
- great product. Will be buying several hundred feet from this company in a month or two.
By Jim on 7/26/2018
- The tubing is fine. It comes rolled in a loop about 1.5 ft. in diameter. As a result the tubing is kinked. I don't know that it's integrity was compromised but it looks that way. It should be rolled around a cardboard form while it's warm. That's why I gave it 4 stars. When working with it let it sit in the sun as this will make it more manageable and allow various fittings to be more easily attached. I've used this before and after 3 years it seems to still be working well.
By Rebecca on 6/16/2018
- Yes, the tubing at your local box store is cheaper. This tubing is superior. It’s not too rigid, slides into the fitting and does not kink as much- save yourself the aggravation of the cheap stuff.
By matthew on 6/6/2018
- This is a great product. A lot of rollshave kinks in them.
By Jack on 5/17/2018
- Solid prices, super fast delivery, and a huge selection of hard to find items. Who could ask for more?
By Dennis on 5/16/2018
- The person who talked about kinks etc would have not had a problem if tubing was laid out in the sun and then rolled so as to not cause a kink - I have and continue to use dripworks as my customers never complain about the product s I use from them - occasionally they get a new product to replace an old one so don't buy a years supply just enough to do a job or so just to try the replacement product
By kenneth on 2/21/2018
- fast service. quality products
By Ronald on 12/15/2017
- This is the latest of several orders from DripWorks. All interactions in all forms have been superlative. I have no criticisms, but many positive comments -- simply a great source for advice and products in putting together a drip irrigation system.
By Richard on 10/16/2017
I buy all my tubing from you.
This last order kinked so much easier than previous orders and the kinks were much more difficult to get out. Great company
By Chris on 9/3/2017
- I have been using Drip Works for many years and I will continue to use them as my go to place for irrigation
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought