The Tape Coupler is used to connect two sections of drip tape together. Always keep a few extra couplers on hand in case repairs need to be made.
Color may vary.
By Chuck on 6/22/2018
- good products quickly.
By Wayne on 6/18/2018
- I bought some drip line and couplers to keep my system going. I appreciate the cost and ease of using this.
By John on 6/12/2018
- DripWorks, is a great company to work with, very prompt shipping, good website and catalog with help if you need it.
By Alan on 5/26/2018
- Worked and installed easily
By Steve on 4/10/2018
- This connects 2 pieces together. I found it help full to heat the plastic tubing before using the coupler..When the tubing cools it seals tight to the coupler.
By Charles on 8/1/2017
- I have started using the Drip Tape and the various fittings and couplers. Love this system! Tape does not clog and the water is evenly distributed. The only item that is kinda' off is the tape in closing device that is a "fold over tape and slip on crimping device." I could never get to seal but switched over to the tape end fitting plug with 100% success.
By Jack on 7/31/2017
- The Cupler looks a little different than the last time I bought some one or two years ago, but it still functions very well and does the job. I highly recommend it.
By Charles on 7/3/2017
- Work well, but have to be careful to ensure that the drip tape doesn't slip out during tightening.
By Kenny on 6/20/2017
The concept is good.
The loc nuts have the tendency to push the drip tape off the barb.
It does work if you get everything just right.
The drip tape needs a clean square cut so once over the barb it can seat against the shoulder of the coupler and at the same time tightening the loc nut which is trying to force the drip tape off the barb.
If your hands are wet/dirty it can be a challenge.
It’s good to have just one fitting and no removable parts to loose.
I have to wonder if the loc nuts were removable and had right hand threads to assist the tape seating against the shoulder while locking the drip tape in place, would this be a better option?
If the drip tape was thicker it may work even better.
Over all it works with effort.
By Lois Hunt on 3/10/2014
- We use dozens of these every spring to patch "mouse bites" in our drip tape.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought