The Drip Tape Medium Row Crop Kit from DripWorks makes it easy to irrigate up to 20 100-foot rows or 1/8 acre efficiently and economically. This row cover kit includes 2,000 feet of drip irrigation tape, 100 feet of mainline tubing and a filter and PSI regulator.
You also get all the hardware you need for connections as well as hold-down stakes and more. An optional timer is available for fully automatic operation.
Waters 20 100' rows (1/8 acre) based on 33" row spacing.
- 2,000' of Drip Tape
- Filter and PSI Regulator
- 1/2" and Drip Tape Fittings
- Punch and Hold Down Stakes
- 100' of 1/2" Mainline Tubing
- 2 - 1,000' Rolls Low-Flow Drip Tape ( )
- 1 - 100' Roll 1/2" Mainline Tubing ( )
- 1 - Home Garden Filter ( )
- 2 - 1/2" Easy Loc Female Hose Beginnings ( )
- 2 - 1/2" Easy Loc Couplers ( )
- 2 - 1/2" Easy Loc End Caps ( )
- 20 - Drip Tape Row Starts ( )
- 20 - Drip Tape End Plug ( )
- 3 - Drip Tape Couplers ( )
- 10 - 1/4" Goof Plugs 1 x 10 pack ( )
- 1 - Punch Tool ( )
- 100 - 1/2" Hold Downs - 1 x 100 pack ( )
- 1 - Galcon Bluetooth LCD Timer ( )
- 1 - Galcon Alternator Valve ( )
- 2 - 10 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - High Flow Hose Y ( )
- 1 - 10 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
The Medium Kit includes 2,000' of 15 mil low flow, 8" spaced drip tape which is enough to water up to twenty 100' rows. 2,000' of low flow drip tape uses approximately 400 gallons per hour (GPH). This kit must be divided into two watering zones using the included hose Y () due to the limited capacity of the 1/2" mainline tubing (240 GPH). Do not exceed a maximum of 1,200' of low flow drip tape in either watering zone.
Use the included hose Y to manually switch between watering zones or automate this kit by adding a hose thread, battery-operated timer (not included) at the faucet, and replacing the hose Y with the Galcon Alternator valve (not included). If installing a timer, we recommend using a high-pressure hose extension to relieve the weight of the timer assembly from the faucet.
The pressure regulator in this kit requires a minimum of 0.1 GPM (6 GPH) to begin regulating the water pressure to the 10 PSI needed for the drip tape. We recommend using at least 50' of drip tape in your system to meet this minimum flow rate. Using less than 50' of drip tape at a time may cause leaking at fittings and possibly damage the drip tape.
I would recommend buying some 1/2" Easy Loc Coupler With Valve to isolate rows. If you have short rows get some more drip tape starts and plugs. You will pretty much need more of all the fittings if you have a garden with more smaller rows. Its a great product overall. Very happy.
Only problem was the tape end caps are a little touchy.