- Sturdy compact body with flip open panel.
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet.
- LCD display powers down to extend battery life.
- Watertight battery compartment.
- Manual operation setting.
- Programming can be done between 14-90 feet away from timer depending on surroundings
- Start Times*: Up to 4 per day
- Daily, up to every 7 days
- Duration: 1 minute to 12 hours
- Pressure Range: 15 - 145 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 5.3 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Batteries: One 9 volt industrial alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 11000BT
By Ann on 8/18/2020
We now have 3 Galcon Bluetooth timers. Once we figured out the program, we have routinely watered an array of containers and vegetable beds on schedule. Great find for senior gardeners.
By ARTHUR C Petersen, Jr. on 8/17/2020
I have been using these for over 10 years and I love their durability and the ease of programming the timer. I will keep on using them because the timers are the best on the market.
By Clint on 8/8/2020
Worked great for a month? Having not moved it or touched it, it developed a leak where the garden hose attaches. Tried new rubber washer. Still leaks. Frustrating.
By Ron on 7/6/2020
In order to use bluetooth with my Galaxy phone, I have to shut off wifi and be within 10-15 feet of timer. Not convenient.
By Dale on 5/19/2019
This is my 3rd year with this timer. It works well. The Bluetooth has poor range so that if I want to skip a cycle I often have to go outside next to the timer to initiate the rain delay. If it’s cold it seems impossible to connect so you have to manually initiate the change. A battery will typically last the whole season but last year I came home to find the irrigation system running continuously, apparently for a few days. The battery dead.
By Vince on 3/28/2019
Timer works well manually, but the app for Galcon has so many bugs and glitches and I have yet to be able to pair the timer with the app. I've reached out to Galcon several times with no response. This appears to be a common issue per other reviews. Wish I have purchased a different timer.
By Lorraine on 12/26/2017
I purchased one of these before and it works wonderfully! I am expanding the farm and need a second timer that is easy to use and set up.
By william on 6/25/2017
works nicer than I expected, the programming is efficient and flawless. :)