This Easy Loc coupler is used to extend a mainline or branch line or to repair a break by connecting two pieces of 1/2" mainline tubing.
A necessary fitting to repair a drip irrigation system, always have a few on hand.
By Cherie on 9/19/2017
- I like the irrigation items I get from DripWorks. Have used the 1/2-inch drip tubing and Easy Loc fittings for three big projects. It was good to install pressure reducers after the valves for the automatic systems. I got very prompt delivery of my orders. Online info and videos are helpful. It was easy to revise the systems as needed because one can undo the Easy Loc fittings.
By Brian on 7/23/2017
- I've used dripworks fittings for 10 years now... Very happy with ease of use, quality and durability...
By Chainrai on 7/20/2017
- I bought them to extend my mainline. I ended up not using them. But if they work as well as the rest of the system I'm sure they will be fine. Product line is very impressive and easy to use.
By Natalie on 7/16/2017
- Works perfectly, doesn't leak, and can be reused. None of which is true of the brand new RainBird product I used this to replace.
By Wendy on 7/12/2017
- The Easy Loc couplers are the easiest and most convenients way of building a drip water system. I've tried many other types of couplers and none are as secure and as simple to use. Love that can easily unscrew and reuse or adjust connections.
By Jeffrey on 6/24/2017
- Excellent product. Excellent service.
By Wayne on 6/16/2017
- These couplings are easy to use and far superior to any that we have purchased from the big box store
By Wes on 6/11/2017
- Having use many different soft pipe connectors over the years, I have found the Easy Loc are the best available. Also they can easily be re-used. Try them, you will not be disappointed.
By Claudine Govier on 3/9/2014
- I really like these Easy Loc Couplers. They are leak proof and it is easy to change a configuration without redoing the whole system.
By Chuck Mahaffee on 3/7/2014
- These work really well. Easy to put on, they don't leak and if you need to make a change you can get them off easily as well. Wouldn't use anything else.
By Douglas Wittenberg on 4/22/2012
- I have tried all the others and these are the best connectors money can buy period.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought