Don't buy another expensive timer or build a complex manifold! Simply attach our hose threaded Galcon Alternator Valve to your spigot or timer to instantly double coverage of your drip irrigation system.
- Outlet switches with each timer cycle
- Rugged, impact-resistant construction
- Ideal for remote applications
- Female hose thread inlet and male hose threat outlets
This Alternator Valve is not a timer, and does not require batteries or a power source. It is simply powered by the water moving through it. Place the Alternator Valve downstream of a timer or valve and it will alternate the water flow from one outlet to the next with each timer cycle. It is a simple, inexpensive solution to double the coverage of your drip irrigation system.
- Allows flows up to 6 gallons per minute per outlet
- Operates in a pressure range from 14 to 140 PSI
- Low friction polymer construction
- Flow switches from outlet 1 to outlet 2 with each timer cycle
- Allow one minute of "recovery" time between timer cycles