Don't buy another expensive timer or build a complex manifold! Simply attach our hose threaded Galcon Alternator Valve to your spigot or timer to instantly double coverage of your drip irrigation system.
- Outlet switches with each timer cycle
- Rugged, impact-resistant construction
- Ideal for remote applications
- Female hose thread inlet and male hose threat outlets
This Alternator Valve is not a timer, and does not require batteries or a power source. It is simply powered by the water moving through it. Place the Alternator Valve downstream of a timer or valve and it will alternate the water flow from one outlet to the next with each timer cycle. It is a simple, inexpensive solution to double the coverage of your drip irrigation system.
- Allows flows up to 6 gallons per minute per outlet
- Operates in a pressure range from 14 to 140 PSI
- Low friction polymer construction
- Flow switches from outlet 1 to outlet 2 with each timer cycle
- Allow one minute of "recovery" time between timer cycles
By Colorlicious Landscaping on 8/25/2017
- It works great and best part is that it runs on water pressure and does not reduce pressure much at all. Downside is overtime it starts to leak and I am not sure if the valve closes completely as I am now getting constant leaking from it down the line. So I had to get a replacement valve after about 2 yrs
By John Blackwell on 3/6/2014
- Most game changing item in my garden. Works every time. Gives me ultimate flexibility to run water under pressure further. Saves water under California drought conditions.
By John on 1/8/2014
- Works great Going to order some more
By Walter on 8/14/2013
- Lasted less than 2 weeks here on the farm. Began sporadically not switching over, then after another week quit working altogether.