Don't buy another expensive timer or build a complex manifold! Simply attach our hose threaded Galcon Alternator Valve to your spigot or timer to instantly double coverage of your drip irrigation system.
- Outlet switches with each timer cycle
- Rugged, impact-resistant construction
- Ideal for remote applications
- Female hose thread inlet and male hose threat outlets
This Alternator Valve is not a timer, and does not require batteries or a power source. It is simply powered by the water moving through it. Place the Alternator Valve downstream of a timer or valve and it will alternate the water flow from one outlet to the next with each timer cycle. It is a simple, inexpensive solution to double the coverage of your drip irrigation system.
- Allows flows up to 6 gallons per minute per outlet
- Operates in a pressure range from 14 to 140 PSI
- Low friction polymer construction
- Flow switches from outlet 1 to outlet 2 with each timer cycle
- Allow one minute of "recovery" time between timer cycles
This is done by wiring 2 separate timer-cycle wires into a single electronic valve, so the electronic timer will trigger the single electronic valve to run twice per day. This will trigger V1 left, V2 left and the following day V1 right, V2 right. Nice!