This 1/2" polyethylene tubing is the most common size of supply line used for most drip systems. It is often used as a mainline for small to medium sized gardens and can also be used as a header or branch line off of a larger mainline.
- Size: 0.600" ID x 0.700" OD
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI
- Max. Flow: 240 GPH (4 GPM)
- Fittings: Use with 1/2" Easy Loc, Compression or Barbed fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves.
- All tubing is nominally sized. There is no industry standard. Refer to the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
By Greg on 7/30/2018
- Not only the tubing but everything I have purchased has been top notch and I will continue shopping with you. I have received nothing for this review.
By kyle on 7/19/2018
- Fast delivery and exactly as described.
By Martha on 7/10/2018
- Worked as expected
By Martha on 7/10/2018
- Just what I needed. Now I can go on vacation confident that my plants will survive
By GEORGE on 7/9/2018
- Been buying and using this pipe for 15 years. It holds up great, no failures yet and pipe is not buried. Lasts even in our hot sun. Highly recommended. Bonus- fast shipping!
By Grant on 7/3/2018
- DripWorks tubing is more pliable and easier to work with than tubing bought at big box home center. This is my go-to tubing.
By Udi on 6/18/2018
- As expected. Fast Delivery
By Maryann on 6/5/2018
- I like using this hose, it works well in my system, easy to use and not a struggle like other ones I've used. Glad I got the larger size because creates more options.
By Terresa on 6/4/2018
- I have been using DripWorks irrigation system in my patio garden for the last 6 years. It makes having an Urban Oasis so much easier. Completely satisfied with all of the products.
By Judith on 5/4/2018
- I recently purchased tubing and fitting for my greenhouse. The products are of high quality and arrived quickly. I highly recommend Drip Works for your irrigation needs.
By Christopher on 4/30/2018
- Great product would recommend to everyone
By Russell on 3/27/2018
- I use the 1/2” tubing for my main line and it works great.
By Mike on 1/19/2018
- Great product. Does exactly what I wanted.
By Tim on 8/3/2017
- I have been converting all the irrigation in the vineyard and raised beds to this tubing. Great durability and versatility.
By Elizabeth on 6/30/2017
- I finally installed a drip irrigation system in my raised bed vegetable garden, and used the 1/2" mainline tubing between the beds. Easy to cut to size but strong enough not to kink or bend,works perfectly.
By Tracy on 6/30/2017
ABSOLUTELY LOVE this entire system. Using it in 30" raised beds and my plants are amazing. Superior product, will continue to use indefinitely. Thank You
By Barbara on 6/13/2017
- This product has been working very well and the service from the company is superb.
By Holly on 6/12/2017
- We installed this after talking about doing it for the past 2 years. We love it. While all our other friends are working in their gardens and worrying about when it will rain so they don't have to stand there watering....we are just watching ours grow. Wish we did this year's ago. Very easy to install and we have about 50 plants in our garden.
By Kalman Morris on 3/24/2014
- I've been buying 1/2" polyethylene mainline tubing from DripWorks. I find it can be used in many different ways. It has been the mainline header, but also served as a long, inexpensive watering hose, especially with faucet fittings on the ends. I punch holes in it to water (actually SOAK) long rows of sugar cane, instead of flood irrigation. When it's really "used up" (can't be repaired with "goof plugs"), then I still use it on the ground in front of gates to tell visitors how far back from the gate to stop so that the gate can still openin front of them. Long lasting. Many uses.
By Mark on 3/14/2014
- Very good mainline tubing for my needs in a 1000+ ft garden.