This 1/2" Easy Loc Female Hose Start is used to connect 1/2" tubing to a faucet assembly or garden hose.
As their name implies, Easy Loc fittings are much easier to use than compression or barbed fittings.
To prevent damage to the female hose thread swivel, mainline tubing should be staked down at the first point of contact with the ground.
By John on 6/6/2018
- High quality material, will not break. Nothing like what you would find in a big box store.
By Jay on 5/30/2018
- This product arrived with a reverse (left-hand) thread. This was unexpected, though not fatal. Just be advised.
By Stanley on 3/28/2018
- I ordered a setup to have drip irrigation on my blackberries! The female hose start was easy to install and works flawlessly. Thanks for the great product!
By Wayne A. on 3/10/2018
- I bought pressure reducers to control my drip system and reduce pressure drop between different zones. The Easy Loc Female Hose start works great to make the connection.
By Virginia on 7/23/2017
Such a pleasure to work with!
By Betsy on 7/2/2017
- They work Great! Makes quick work of adding a hose end.
By Doug on 6/19/2017
- Drip irrigation is so much better than any other alternative--it has made my landscaping explode. The Easy Loc system is Truely EASY--any DYIer can do it.
By Margie on 2/17/2012
- Wow! It really was easy.