Amiad Tagline filters are the low cost solution for constant pressure situations (before timers or valves).
All Amiad filters have a Y style body (except the 2" models) and male pipe threads (MPT) on the inlet and outlet. If connecting these filters to a hose threaded system, you may need to use.
The 2" Amiad Tagline Filters (FAMCP2155 and FAMCP2200) are large "T-Style" filters with pressure gauge ports on top. Use theto connect to these filters. The female couplers and pressure gauges are sold separately. These 2" Amiad Tagline Filters have a threaded cap on the bottom of the filter instead of a drain valve. The cap can be removed to drain the basin of the filter.
- Male pipe thread (MPT) inlet and outlet
- Most models include a drain valve for flushing loose debris
- The 2" filters have a threaded cap instead of a drain valve
- Includes durable stainless steel screen
- in a variety of mesh sizes available
- Maximum pressure: 110 PSI ( is 140 PSI)
- Maximum flow: depends on the size of filter - see chart in the details section below
|Part #||Filter Size (MPT)||Mesh||Flow (GPM)||Filter Area (Sq. In.)|
By Kyle on 6/25/2018
- As always, excellent order processing and delivery times. I only wish these filters were provided with female hose thread upstream and male hose thread downstream of the filter to allow to the connected directly into a garden hose configuration with the battery timers Orbit makes. But it is a well made product as it is.
By BJ on 8/4/2017
- Used to filter a 2" mainline for drip tape irrigation system. seems to be doing the job.
By John Conway on 3/23/2014
- After using no-names filters with very mixed results, this filter was a welcome change! Does not leak a drop, and built to last. Thanks!