This kit can easily be automated by adding a hose thread, battery-operated timer (optional) at the faucet. If installing a timer, we recommend using a high-pressure hose extension to relieve the weight of the timer assembly from the faucet.
Waters up to 10 20' rows (based on 33" row spacing). Small kit can expand up to 1,200' of low flow drip tape.
To create a tight seal, be sure tape is warm and pliable before attaching the 5/8" start fittings (/ ) and end fittings ( / ). If leakage continues to occur, a 1/4 turn with pliers should suffice.
- 200' of Drip Tape
- Filter and PSI Regulator
- 1/2" and Drip Tape Fittings
- Punch and Hold Down Stakes
- 50' of 1/2" Mainline Tubing
- 2 - 100' Rolls Low-Flow Drip Tape ( )
- 1 - 50' Roll 1/2" Mainline Tubing ( )
- 1 - Home Garden Filter ( )
- 1 - 10 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Female Hose Beginning ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Coupler ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Figure 8 End ( )
- 10 - Drip Tape Row Starts ( )
- 10 - Drip Tape End Plug ( )
- 1 - Drip Tape Coupler ( )
- 10 - 1/4" Goof Plugs 1 x 10 pack ( )
- 1 - Punch Tool ( )
- 20 - 1/2" Hold Downs - 2 x 10 pack ( )
- 1 - Galcon Bluetooth Flip Open LCD Timer ( )
By Merl on 6/18/2019
- Shipped quick and it worked great
By Laura on 6/10/2019
- Excellent system, so easy to install and works very well, no clogging at all. I actually just purchased another one!
By Craig on 5/26/2019
- I recently installed the drip tape and it has worked flawlessly. I plan to convert my soaker hoses later this year to the drip tape.
By Diana on 5/13/2019
- Fast shipping, looks easy to set up, now if it would just stop raining!
By Kevin on 5/12/2019
- So far, I'm very pleased with this kit. It was a good price and shipped on time. The system is easy to set up and works well. I also enjoy the add components and adapt the system to changes in my garden plot, such as annual crop rotation. I'm currently using it to irrigate 2 - 30 ft rows, 2 - 20 ft rows, 1 - 10 ft row and 24- 5 gallon containers. I'm using a pump and captured rainwater, so I use a simple electric timer to turn the power on and off.
By lydia on 4/29/2019
- Great kit, but no instructions included in box. Had to look them up online, which likely doesn't work well for everyone. I'd be sure to include going forward for first-time farmers/growers/gardeners!
By Jordan on 5/22/2018
This is a wonderfully thought out system that works perfectly. I have a fairly large garden (9-100' rows) and this has cut my watering dramatically. Just set a timer for 2 hrs every few days and it is perfect. Very easy system to install and add/modify for your needs. This has cut down on my weeds/weeding as well since I am only watering at the plants and not wasting effort with watering between the rows.
I cannot recommend this enough. I should have bought this years ago
By Vito on 5/21/2018
- Kit worked very well ,directions were easy to follow.
By Dona on 5/6/2018
- This was my first drip irrigation set up and it went surprisingly well! The customer service was very helpful and the installation pretty easy. It works really well and having the Bluetooth timer makes the setup and changes a breeze!
By Christopher on 4/29/2018
- Excellent product. My first time using Dripworks and very impressed with the entire kit. Everything went together perfectly.
By Mike on 4/23/2018
- The kit was delivered quickly and went together very easily. I especially like the 8 inch spacing on the drip tape. I have since ordered more parts to expand the system, along with a timer. I am moving away from the drip system sold by the local big box home improvement store.
By Jennifer on 3/27/2014
- This kit is so easy. Perfect for first time irrigation users - includes everything I didn't even know I needed. Easy to install.
By Dennis Kephart on 3/10/2014
- I purchased the kit last year for our garden. We were coming off of three years of exceptional drought rating. My water usage dropped by over 50% and I had no problems at all with the system.I will be using this system from now on.
By Ronald Malouf on 3/9/2014
- This starter kit was selected and purchased for me by a relative who had been very pleased with products from DripWorks. I had known very little about drip irrigation. The kit had all the parts and instructions I needed to get started. My beginner's experience would have been a little better if I had supplemented the kit with some Easy Loc drip tape elbows, tees, and connectors with valves. Thanks again for supplying excellent products and advice.
By Larry Rosenfield/TBD Mitzvah Garden on 3/8/2014
- Wonderful Row Crop Kit. Has helped our Mitzvah Garden produce high yields, which we donate to local food pantries and soup kitchens. Easy to install and simple to add additional irrigation configurations. Thank YoubDripworks!
By Larry on 3/8/2014
- Purchased this kit three years ago and still going strong. Only had to replace a few rows of T-Tape. This garden supplies organic produce to local food pantries and soup kitchens. The Row Crop Kit has been instrumental in producing spectacular crop yields. Thank You Drip Works!!
By Clint on 3/8/2014
- I purchased a drip tape kit from Drip Works for a new vegi garden last year and it worked great. Quick and easy to install and use. I'll be purchasing another DW kit for a garden I'm setting up for my daughter this spring.
By Davin Dawson on 3/6/2014
- I got this kit to irrigate a row veg garden and it has worked perfectly. I am now using it for a third year and it shows no sign of ware. I installed the drip tape under landscaping fabric and along two sides of each row. Love it.
By Angie on 3/6/2014
- I used this in my garden for 8 years! I am now upgrading my garden to grow boxes and will be using the drip kit for boxes. I love this product; it is long lasting and works well.