Many times in designing an irrigation system there is a need to place the faucet assembly (timer, filter, pressure regulator, etc.) at ground level rather than directly on the faucet. This is often the case if the faucet is located in a hard to reach place, or if the faucet assembly is large and heavy. A high-pressure hose extension can be used to lower the faucet assembly to a more convenient location.
- Rated up to 150 PSI
- Designed for constant (static) pressure
- Heavy duty brass FHT inlet and MHT outlet
- Made of heavy duty and flexible rubber
- An 8 in. high-pressure hose is also available
By Joshua on 7/24/2017
- The hose extension was heavier duty and higher quality than I expected. I think it is now the strongest component in my drip setup.
By Alan on 7/10/2017
- The hose is much thicker than I had imagined. I'm sure it will hold up very well over time. 1 star off because I wish it was just a bit more pliable.