- Removable controller for easy programming
- Manual override
- Manual operation
- Low battery indicator
- Water resistant construction
- Built-in high flow valve with 3/4" female pipe thread (FPT) inlet and outlet
- Includes adapters for female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet
- Start Times: Up to 4 per day. Daily, up to every 30 days
- Duration: 1 minute to 12 hours
- Pressure Range: 10 - 115 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 28 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Batteries: One 9 volt alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: Two years
- Place in horizontal position
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 7001
By Robin on 3/29/2019
- Great and speedy service. Answered my email inquiry quickly and then shipped the product right away!
By jgic on 5/15/2018
- How odd. The thing the other reviews complain about is what I like about mine. This is the 6th spring for both of mine. I bring them in in winter and take the batteries out. It says plainly in the instructions not to install them in a valve box, that they are water resistant not waterproof and they are intended for residential use not commercial use. That said i take very little precaution to keep mine dry - they're both mounted under the eave and that's it. They will handle quite a large flow. I use miles of 1/4" emitter tubing, a lot of 1/2 emitter tubing, sprayers, sprinklers and misters. One takes care of 60' of blackberries, 30' of raspberries, 4, 4' x 12' raised vegetable beds and 3 flowers beds. The other controls 4 large flower beds, 2 planters, 10 hanging baskets and 4 window boxes. If you don't ask more of it than it was designed to do and take the minimum of precautions they'll last for several years. When I bought mine they were only about $50 instead of $75 but if I had to replace one the price wouldn't stop me. I've definitely got my monies worth at less than $10 a year. If you need something you can abuse look elsewhere.
By Peter Lauritzen on 8/14/2017
- The product works fine, but its packaging seems to be like a kluge. Galcon needs to repackage this product in a more compact and rugged format.
By Ray on 3/28/2014
- I've had 3 of these units. 2 failed in a few months over 2 years -- out of warranty. Poorly sealed and the electronics eventually fry. Do not mount in an in-ground valve box. Note, you can buy just the control unit for a lot less money if you need/want to replace.
By jspk on 4/25/2013
- This timer is easy to use and program. The control unit is detachable allowing one to program or adjust with ease. It worked well for the 8 months i used it. unfortunately it did not last. The control unit developed a leak and the electronics failed less than a year into the time I was using it. I liked it enought that i may try it again, but it was not inexpensive and i hate to risk buying another if it is going to last less than a year.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought