This kit can easily be automated by adding a hose thread, battery-operated timer (optional) at the faucet. If installing a timer, we recommend using a high-pressure hose extension to relieve the weight of the timer assembly from the faucet.
Waters up to 9 beds (4x8)
- 300' of Soaker Dripline
- Filter and PSI Regulator
- 1/4" and 1/2" Fittings
- Punch and Hold Down Stakes
- 100' of 1/2" Mainline Tubing
- 1 - 100' Roll 1/2" Mainline Tubing ( )
- 1 - 100' Roll 1/4" Micro Tubing ( )
- 3 - 100' Rolls Soaker Dripline 12" Spacing, 1/2 GPH ( )
- 40 - 1/4" Transfer Barbs - 4 x 10 packs ( )
- 40 - 1/4" Elbow Fittings - 4 x 10 packs ( )
- 40 - 1/4" Goof Plugs - 4 x 10 packs ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Female Hose Beginning ( )
- 3 - 1/2" Easy Loc Tee ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Elbow ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Coupler ( )
- 3 - 1/2" Figure 8 Ends ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc End Cap ( )
- 1 - Home Garden Filter ( )
- 1 - 30 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - Pocket Punch ( )
- 40 - 1/4" Hold Downs - 4 x 10 packs ( )
- 20 - 1/2" Hold Downs - 2 x 10 packs ( )
- 1 - Galcon Bluetooth Flip Open LCD Timer ( )
By Elizabeth on 6/12/2019
- We ordered the Garden Bed Irrigation Kit - Medium (With Timer). It arrived in less than a week! The instructions on line are invaluable and the system was easily assembled. The only think I would change is the "hole puncher" that comes with the kit. It doesn't retract easily and sometimes can be rather difficult to remove from the tubing. But all in all, it's a great deal! I've been watering with it now for almost a month and it's absolutely wonderful! I love the blue tooth timer feature for programming. Thanks for great customer service and a great product!
By Marvin on 5/22/2019
- I was very pleased with the kit I got, it was easy to assemble, and will water my garden with the timer I already have. I will be expanding it in the future.
By CLA on 3/17/2019
Installed my system today, it took two novices less than 2 hours to update the existing system. We planned it out in advance using the garden planner (love!) and were thrilled with the final product.
There was an out of stock issue with the kit that caused a delay in delivery, but CS was in communication with me every step of the way, and I am thoroughly impressed with their service. Planning my additional purchases now.
By Claude on 6/12/2018
- My only reservation is the lack of instructions. There is a scattering of marginally useful videos on youtube, but it seems like it would be really simple to create an instruction manual. For example, when connecting to the faucet, what order should the pressure reducer, filter, and timer be connected. Fortunately, I'm very handy, but I could imagine people struggle with this.
By Robert on 6/4/2018
- arrived very quickly with everything as described Thanks
By Mary on 5/24/2018
- This system is very easy to set up. The kit contains everything you need to put water exactly where you need it in your garden, although I could have used more garden staples to hold/guide the tubing. If you have a question, the live chat on their website has knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions. No waiting on hold listening to elevator music! A great company!
By evan kovacs on 5/13/2018
- We finally got this installed and it is working great. The medium kit was more than enough for al our garden beds. Great product!!
By Angela on 5/5/2018
- This is my second time purchasing this kit. The only reason I needed a second one is because I moved to a new house and wanted to use the kit again because I liked it so much the first time. Has everything I needed for my 4 4x10ft garden beds.
By Neil on 5/1/2018
Great kit with all the parts I needed to get started with.
Will continue to purchase stuff from here as I add on to my garden spaces.
By Anne on 6/30/2017
- I purchased two of the medium garden kits for my large kitchen garden. Everything went together quickly and easily and I am delighted with the hours I am saving after having hand-watered for years. I am also saving water, which is great for my well. I am waiting for additional woodpecker emitters to arrive so I can finish my fruit cage -- currants, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, and an emitter to keep the water bowl fresh for my honeybees. The ONE thing I would change is the 12" spacing on the 1/4 drip line. This does not work for carrots, beans, greens, beets, etc, that are planted in continuous rows. I will be replacing lines in several beds with 6" tubing to get better coverage fo these kinds of crops. My tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and sweet potatoes are doing just fine with the 12" line -- perhaps a mix in the kit? Or a kit with the 9" line as a compromise? I realize that changing out the dripline in the kits might affect the price, but I think it would be a very good idea to make that arrangement available.
By Lynn on 6/24/2017
- I think this is the best thing out of all my gardening purchases (with the exception of the heirloom seeds). The process to setting everything up was simple and straight forward. I only had to questions and they were answered immediately by your customer service.
By Jeff Lewis on 5/21/2014
- I purchased the standard kit to irrigate four 4x8 raised beds. This kit is awesome and so easy to install. Now I want to do all of my flower beds!
By Ursula Seeholzer on 3/27/2014
- I purchased this kit last year for my newly established raised beds. I have 4 beds, all aprox. 6x4, and I also irrigate my strawberry patch and my corn and potato field with it, and still have line to spare. It was very easy to set up, and the videos on the website are very helpful too. And yet, if you do have any questions, the DripWorks team will answer them promptly and competently. My drip system works fine in the scorned year as well, made it through our very harsh and cold winter without fail. This drip system comes highly recommended!!!
By Dinah on 3/21/2014
- Great system that is easy to install through the videos provided. By with Digital Timer and never worry about forgetting to water again.
By Barbara on 3/21/2014
- This was a great kit to do my raised bed garden. The parts are very high quality. I would just suggest that you look carefully at extra parts you might need and order them so as soon as you get the kit you can start. Highly recommend.
By Kathy Bruss Tomei on 3/10/2014
- We use these emitters on our drip lines all over our yard. They allow us to more accurately provide just the right amount of water to each container. They work well and we've not had to replace any in the past 4 years.
By Jackie P on 3/6/2014
- I purchased your drip system last year and have loved it! It works great, was fairly easy to install, and I knew I was not wasting water. Before we had a sprinkling system and the mist blew in the wind and got on my plants. Not any more... thanks to your Drip System! Looking forward to using it again this year!