These 1/4" hold downs are great for holding 1/4" tubing, 1/8" tubing, or 1/4" Soaker Dripline in place.
- 3" long
By Denis on 4/9/2019
- Not much of a review here. These are used to hold down 1/4” tubing. They do exactly that. I’ve always been pleased with whatever Drip-works sell. Never been disappointed. These hold downs are no exception. They work great!
By Bear on 11/11/2018
- And what I needed and at a good price.
By Dean on 8/17/2018
- Every product I have ordered has been fantastic..I'm new to drip irrigation and like how much time it frees up for other projects. Been growing things my whole life, wish I would've ordered alot sooner.
By Ruth on 4/6/2018
- These are great for holding drip tubing in place in the flower beds.
By susan Sechler on 8/4/2017
Honestly, if it were not for Dripworks I would have to cement over my beds. I live in Southern Maryland where it is hot and where weeds grow like crazy Jane. But DripWorks make it possible for a person like me, not technically brilliant, but wanting things to be right, work it out.
By Donald on 7/31/2017
- I use alot of these, they work great.
By Pamela on 6/11/2017
- Very pleased on how fast the delivery was.
By Toni Atkinson on 7/6/2016
- These are the perfect pins or hold downs for the 1/4" drip line with embedded emitters. They keep the lines in place, are just the right size, and I can use them over and over. again.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought