These 1/4" hold downs are great for holding 1/4" tubing, 1/8" tubing, or 1/4" Soaker Dripline in place.
- 3" long
By susan on 7/8/2019
- I have used them before and when I ran out tried desperately to find similar products at hardware stores etc. They all had these bulky plastic things that were hard to get into clay, ugly and not strong. So I reordered a bunch of yours.
By Denis on 4/9/2019
- Not much of a review here. These are used to hold down 1/4” tubing. They do exactly that. I’ve always been pleased with whatever Drip-works sell. Never been disappointed. These hold downs are no exception. They work great!
By Bear on 11/11/2018
- And what I needed and at a good price.
By Dean on 8/17/2018
- Every product I have ordered has been fantastic..I'm new to drip irrigation and like how much time it frees up for other projects. Been growing things my whole life, wish I would've ordered alot sooner.
By Ruth on 4/6/2018
- These are great for holding drip tubing in place in the flower beds.
By susan Sechler on 8/4/2017
Honestly, if it were not for Dripworks I would have to cement over my beds. I live in Southern Maryland where it is hot and where weeds grow like crazy Jane. But DripWorks make it possible for a person like me, not technically brilliant, but wanting things to be right, work it out.
By Donald on 7/31/2017
- I use alot of these, they work great.
By Pamela on 6/11/2017
- Very pleased on how fast the delivery was.
By Toni Atkinson on 7/6/2016
- These are the perfect pins or hold downs for the 1/4" drip line with embedded emitters. They keep the lines in place, are just the right size, and I can use them over and over. again.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought