1/4" polyethylene micro tubing is the standard tubing used to connect most drip emitters, sprayers, misters, and mini-sprinklers to your mainline tubing.
- Size: 0.170" ID x 0.250" OD
- Max. Pressure: 30 PSI
- Max. Flow: 30 GPH (15 feet or less)
- Fittings: Use with 1/4" micro fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves.
- All tubing is nominally sized. There is no industry standard. Please see the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
By Steve on 9/26/2018
Great products and systems.
By Steven on 7/30/2018
- Always satisfied and pleased when I order my supplies from DWs... shipping is the fastest I've found, selection is great and customer service perfect. Mahalo! ~Steve
By Barbara on 6/3/2018
- Excellent service, and quick. Dripworks works for my vineyard.
By Paul on 5/29/2018
- As described. Worked great
By Steve on 4/24/2018
- I am replacing 1/4 inch tubing that is about 5 -6 years old, sitting in the Florida sun. It holds up well.
By HARRY on 3/12/2018
GREAT PRODUCT @ A GREAT PRICE
By Teresa on 6/28/2017
- Used this to come off mainline. Works like a charm
By David on 6/15/2017
- Great price and service
By Gene on 6/9/2017
- Dripworks products are always great! They allow me to maintain my flowers without even being home. An irrigation system is the way to go if you want the most from your flowers and Dripworks supplies everything you need with all their quality products.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought