A necessity for most typical drip irrigation systems,1/4" polyethylene micro-tubing is the standard tubing used to connect most drip emitters, sprayers, misters and mini-sprinklers to your mainline tubing. Our 1/4” tubing is durable, reliable and economical, making it an excellent choice for everything from flower beds and back-yard vegetable gardens to vineyards and farms. It’s available in lengths ranging from 50 feet to 1,000 feet.
If you have questions, we have answers here at DripWorks. Learn more by checking out our FAQ, blog and video pages. Still stumped? Get in touch with our friendly, knowledgeable staff by calling our toll-free phone number or filling in and submitting our online question form.
- Size: 0.170" ID x 0.250" OD
- Max. Pressure: 30 PSI
- Max. Flow: 30 GPH (15 feet or less)
- Fittings: Use with 1/4" micro fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves.
- All tubing is nominally sized. There is no industry standard. Please see the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.