This 1/4" polyethylene tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 12". It is flexible and can be wound through flower beds or borders, around trees or shrubs, run down rows or raised vegetable beds and can be used in container planting. It is an inexpensive and effective method for watering a variety of plants and gardens. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our Soaker Dripline video to see how easy it is to install.
Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 42 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 60 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 80 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
Maximum recommended run length for a row of 12" spaced Soaker Dripline is 34 feet
How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a to make a 1/4" hole in the where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" or into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use or wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
By ALICIA on 7/5/2017
- Easy ordering, speedy delivery, quality product at a great price. Thanks!
By The Plant Guy on 6/30/2017
- Easy to use product for my blueberry & conifers in containers. I use a 1/4" barbed coupler & 1/4" poly line off 1/2" poly tubing with stakes holding the line on the soil surface. Great on hilly terrain too; very little water run off.
By Stephanie on 6/26/2017
- Flexible to work with. Plenty of length for a small garden. 12" spacing works well with distance between plants. Works well with pressure regulator.