The 1/4" Soaker Dripline with 12" Spacing from DripWorks provides an economical, versatile, and effective way to water many types of plants and gardens. Use this drip irrigation with 12-inch intervals for veggie garden applications as well as for flower beds and borders, around trees or shrubs.
This 12-inch drip-line tubing is also ideal for rows, raised beds and container planting. Because of its flexibility, you can wind it through or around many areas for watering.
This versatile dripline also works well with gravity and low-pressure systems. If you are wondering how to correctly use 1/4" drip emitter line or how to install it, watch our to see how easy it is to work with.
How to Use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a punch to make a 1/4" hole in themainline tubing where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" transfer barb or 1/4" micro flow valve into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a 1/4" goof plug to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use U-shaped or J-shaped wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The Miracle Insert Tool can be used to easily insert transfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure:
- Flow rate at 10 psi is approximately 42 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 psi is approximately 60 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 psi is approximately 80 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
Maximum recommended run length for a row of 12"-spaced Soaker Dripline is 34 feet.