This tool will help you save time and your hands. The Miracle Insert Tool is perfect for easily inserting 1/4" transfer barb fittings into 1/4" tubing. The Miracle Insert Tool can also work with 1/8" transfer barbs and tubing, use with caution; the tubing may kink if pressed to hard.
*This tool is not a punch, it will also not insert 1/4" elbows, 1/4" cross fittings or 1/4" tees*
For more on how to use this tool see our video.
By Ronald on 7/17/2019
- The tool makes inserting the hose connectors into the 1/4” tubing much easier and faster. However, in grasping the tubing it pinches the bottom of the tubing. If it would have a small base for the tubing to sit on this minor issue would be eliminated.
By Dawn on 6/21/2019
- This tool is absolutely necessary if you’re putting together a drip system. Trying to get those little tubes on those little tiny fittings with your fingers is practically impossible. This made it go smoothly and easily and with a little maneuvering is usable for most of the connections.
By Paul on 6/17/2019
- This tool works great for the first connection at each fitting. But, there doesn't appear to be a way to use it for the opposing connection on the fitting. There is no way to insert a fitting that already has been connected to tubing into the tool unless it is a T (OK for 2 of the 3 connections) or an elbow or a cross (OK for 2 of the 4 connections.) Too bad it doesn't have a slot cut in it so it could be used on all tubing connections.
By Elizabeth on 6/5/2018
- Just saved my husbands thumbs and fingers! It is so easy to use. Glad we found it.
By Hamster on 3/10/2014
- The Miracle Insert Tube helps to reduce hand and finger fatigue when inserting connectors, emitters, etc. (I have smaller hands) Maybe not quite a miracle, but pretty handy. Especially when inserting a lot of connectors or emitters. It definitely works best when the tube has been warmed up a bit.
By Memorie Yasuda on 1/19/2014
- Tends to deform and flatten the ends of the connectors into ovals to the extent it may impact flow. Great need for tool otherwise. Maybe they can fix the problem and make a tool that works for both sides of a connector too.
By TIM on 8/23/2013
- I bough this tool as it did seem like it would help reduce the effort placing connectors in broen 1/4 tubing. In practice it;s great to get the transfer barb in place but it can only be done on one side. It cannot be used to insert the other end of the barb into the tube,,,hence limitedd usefulness. would be great to have a tool that can insert the barb in both tubes, that would be a miracle tool !