The 1/4" transfer barb is the most common used withand 1/4" soaker drip line. It can be used to connect two pieces 1/4" tubing together or to connect 1/4" tubing to a mainline.
Ais also available. It has a longer body which makes it easier to grip.
By Gregory on 5/31/2018
- Does what it should and is pretty tough to break.
By Bear on 5/28/2018
- Hassle-free and quick.
By Darren on 4/30/2018
- I have had great results using the Dripworks 1/4" transfer barbs for my drip irrigation. Once snapped in they don't leak!
By Kathleen on 4/26/2018
Thank you Dripworks for being so awesome. I never know how to approach my irrigation projects. But your staff is always ready with the answers. I used the online Chat option which was super handy because I was able to have the chat emailed to me for reference when I was ready to order.
You all rock!!!!!
By John on 4/18/2018
- I've used hundreds of 1/4" Transfer Barbs because they are an essential part of my drip irrigation system. DripWorks offers the highest quality 1/4" Transfer Barb I've used. They consistently provide a reliable connection that has never leaked. I highly recommend DripWorks 1/4" Transfer Barb, it's a 'quality connection'.
By Steve on 3/17/2018
- I have been using Dripworks irrigation products for 3 years, and they always work great.
By Lynn on 3/14/2018
- These have work for me every time.
By Paul Palazzo on 7/14/2017
- The entire line of DripWorks irrigation products are great.
By Jeffrey on 7/7/2017
- Small leaks where it goes into the main line. I did use the correct size punch.
By Leslie on 6/17/2017
- Super easy to use. Imperative for a functional drip line.
By Zack on 6/8/2017
- Thanks for the great product!
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought