This kit can easily be automated by adding a hose thread, battery-operated timer (optional) at the faucet. If installing a timer, we recommend using a high-pressure hose extension to relieve the weight of the timer assembly from the faucet.
Waters up to 3 beds (4x8)
- 100' of Soaker Dripline
- Filter and PSI Regulator
- 1/4" and 1/2" Fittings
- Punch and Hold Down Stakes
- 50' of 1/2" Mainline Tubing
- 1 - 50' Roll 1/2" Mainline Tubing ( )
- 1 - 50' Roll 1/4" Micro Tubing ( )
- 1 - 100' Roll 1/4" Soaker Dripline, 12" Spacing, 1/2 GPH ( )
- 20 - 1/4" Transfer Barbs - 2 x 10 packs ( )
- 20 - 1/4" Elbow Fittings - 2 x 10 packs ( )
- 20 - 1/4" Goof Plugs - 2 x 10 packs ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Female Hose Start ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Tee ( )
- 1 - 1/2" Easy Loc Coupler ( )
- 2 - 1/2" Figure 8 Ends ( )
- 1 - Home Garden Filter ( )
- 1 - 30 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - Key Punch ( )
- 20 - 1/4" Hold Downs - 2 x 10 packs ( )
- 10 - 1/2" Hold Downs - 1 x 10 pack ( )
- 1 - Galcon Bluetooth Flip Open LCD Timer ( )
By Doug on 5/27/2019
Bought the garden kit. Much easier than I thought it would be. Added a brass connector to quickly attach a hose to the filter.
Only "issue" was with pushing in the 90 deg. elbows with my delicate programmer hands. They started to hurt after a handful of them. No issues with the plugs and straight connectors.
Nice product, will be using this in more of the garden next year.
By Marcel on 5/19/2019
- Online video was great and very helpful. Made setup a breeze. Got everything working in an afternoon (includes going over the video a couple of times) ... no leaks, works great, would buy again...
By Dr. Drip on 5/19/2019
- Dripworks' small garden bed drip kit is ideal for small projects for several reasons. For one, It saves the hours you would spend at the DIY store trying to find someone who knows anything about drip irrigation. And- this one is stilI a better deal. It includes everything needed to hook up 10 or so shrubs, including the pressure reducer and purgeable filter. The mini inline emitter tubing is great for slow soaks in the right spots. The kit even includes staples to hold it down. Add a battery hose timer and you have a precise watering system. -Dr. Drip, aka Laurence Budd
By Ron on 11/6/2018
- The only thing missing were T's!
By Marie on 7/20/2018
- Excellent system. Took me a few beds to figure out the best way to go about hooking it up. The many little connections make it perfect, but time consuming to put in. I would highly recommend!
By Kelli on 6/5/2018
- We were thrilled with the ease of installation with the kit. We were done in one afternoon. The small kit had everything we needed.
By Curtis Dale on 6/1/2018
- Very happy with it, easy to use instructions and fill my garden need perfectly.
By Alexis on 4/21/2018
- This was perfect for my garden. Highly recommended.
By Eric on 6/26/2017
Not wanting to part out my system to the tiniest detail, I get their smallest kit to learn from. I knew this would happen and it did: not the right parts for my garden plot. I'll have to order more parts now.
But their stuff is good quality and I'll probably go forward with it.
By Timothy on 3/27/2014
- So two years ago, my wife and I were going on vacation for 2 weeks, and we wondered how to keep the garden alive. I found this system, and two years later it still works great! Last year my tomato plants grew over 9' tall! Yes I had to use a Ladder to get to the top! Go DripWorks! I am getting a second system for the front flowers this year!
By Scott on 3/14/2014
- These kits are really easy to use and install. In our third season and I haven't had any problems with any of the parts.
By John Amodio on 3/11/2014
- This package was a solid introduction to drip systems. Once I learned the simple techniques, the installation went well, and the results were less watering and less time required.
By deepak on 3/9/2014
- Last year I bought my first garden irrigation kit after one of friend recommended it. I was extremely satisfied with the kit. I used rubberized soaking hose in the past with not much good results. This year I will convert all my three garden beds with emitters.