This irrigation system can be operated manually by turning on the water at the faucet, or automated by installing a timer at the faucet. Due to the high flow capacity of this kit, a high flow timer (with a flow capacity of at least 8 gallons per minute ) should be used to automate its operation. See our Galcon High Flow LCD Timer ().
Waters up to 18 beds (4x8)
- 600' of Soaker Dripline
- Filter and PSI Regulator
- 1/4" and 3/4" Fittings
- Punch and Hold Down Stakes
- 250' of 3/4" Mainline Tubing
- 1 - 250' Roll 3/4" Mainline Tubing ( )
- 2 - 100' Rolls 1/4" Micro Tubing ( )
- 1 - 100' Roll Soaker Dripline 12" Spacing, 1/2 GPH ( )
- 1 - 500' Roll Soaker Dripline 12" Spacing, 1/2 GPH ( )
- 80 - 1/4" Transfer Barbs - 8 x 10 packs ( )
- 80 - 1/4" Elbow Fittings - 8 x 10 packs ( )
- 80 - 1/4" Goof Plugs - 8 x 10 packs ( )
- 1 - 3/4" Easy Loc Female Hose Beginning ( )
- 3 - 3/4" Easy Loc Tee ( )
- 1 - 3/4" Easy Loc Elbow ( )
- 1 - 3/4" Easy Loc Coupler ( )
- 4 - 3/4" Easy Loc End Caps ( )
- 1 - Home Garden Filter ( )
- 1 - 30 PSI Pressure Regulator ( )
- 1 - Punch Tool ( )
- 1- Poly Cutter ( )
- 100 - 1/4" Hold Downs - 1 x 100 pack ( )
- 50 - 1/2" Hold Downs - 5 x 10 packs ( )
- 1 - Galcon Bluetooth High Flow Timer ( )
By Lorrie on 5/31/2019
- Excellent product. Easy to use. Much better quality than the off-the-shelf stuff that is offered at the big box stores. I am going to purchase the Miracle Insert tool for installing however. We have a lot of irrigation to put in and it will save on sore fingers!
By Bill on 5/1/2018
- Every thing went together well. I had to buy some extra fitting to run it the way I wanted.
By Bethany Jackson on 3/17/2014
- I purchased this system in May of last year; my beds are in the front yard so they get full sun, and here in Colorado that translates into a challenge keeping everything moist. After installing the system, my garden turned into a jungle! I used the emitters in conjunction with alfalfa pellets for mulch, and had no more issues keeping the plants perfectly watered. It is more efficient with respect to water and time; and the results are noticeable. People driving by would stop and ask me what fertilizer I used! We didn't actually use anything except compost, manure, and alfalfa pellets, but the real key to success was being able to deliver precisely the right amount of water directly to the roots.