The Punch N' Cut is a must have for a drip irrigation system. In addition to punching holes, it also cuts poly drip tubing and inserts transfer barbs and most emitters. Color may vary.
For 5/8" Tape fittings the Adjustable Punch (PUADJ) works best.
The Punch N' Cut Tool has three major uses:
- Punch- Punches holes for 1/4" fittings or emitters into 1/2" or larger tubing or Oval Hose.
- Insert Tool- Holds a transfer barb and certain emitters to make installation easier.
- Cutting Tool- Cuts mainline tubing amazingly smooth and easy, and with a little effort will cut PVC Schedule 40 up to 1 inch.
By Karin on 7/25/2017
- Punch N' Cut is the most important tool you want when working with drip supplies. After a couple of years beating the poor thing to death, I am on my second one. It prevents frustration, saves time and wear and tear on your hands.
By Tom Simpson on 3/13/2014
- I find the Punch N' Cut to really be a versatile tool for my drip irrigation system. It's handy to be able to punch holes, cut tubing and insert my emitters all with the same tool.