This 1/4" polyethylene tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 9". It is flexible and can be wound through flower beds or borders, around trees or shrubs, run down rows or raised vegetable beds and can be used in container planting. It is an inexpensive and effective method for watering a variety of plants and gardens. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our Soaker Dripline video to see how easy it is to install.
Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 56 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 80 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 107 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
Maximum recommended run length for a row of 9" spaced Soaker Dripline is 25 feet
How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a to make a 1/4" hole in the where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" or into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use or wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
By John on 6/30/2018
- I have used this product in landscaping for many years. It is trouble free and works well in perennial plant beds. It puts out a uniform amount of water from each emitter along the whole length of the run. Mine stays out over winter and works fine the next summer. A great product that is easy to use and works well.
By Brian on 6/25/2017
- I'm in the middle of installing drip on an acre or more. Every once in awhile I go to a big box store. I always find the products disappointing compared to drip works.
By Paul Guernsey on 3/20/2014
- I absolutely love this product. It is flexible, light, and forgiving. Very easy to install. If your garden rows are less than 25 feet or so, this is what you want. The 1/2 inch tubing is more expensive and can destroy small seedlings it isn't staked well.
By Bill N on 3/5/2014
- I purchased this product several years ago for some new raised beds. Couldn't be more happy with how it has functioned/held up. Very durable and effective; would not hesitate to purchase again.