Make any mini-sprinkler or sprayer adjustable by inserting a 1/4" Micro-Flow Valve on a 1/4" line. Micro-Flow valves can also be used in place of 1/4" transfer barbs to control the water flow to individual plants. The barbed Micro-Valve can be used withand 1/4" Soaker Dripline.
By Grant on 8/13/2017
- These work great as on/off valves. however, I wanted to adjust flow and they work poorly for this function. I suspect there are just two holes that align inside so you really only have a few degrees of flow adjustment.
By JOHN on 7/26/2017
- Great pridout
By Jeff on 7/21/2017
- Works as advertised, happy with purchase. |Shipping was bit high, but what isn't these days.
By Bruce on 7/15/2017
- I use your valves as water control valves when cutting gem stones. Your valves are the best valve on the market for precise water control. DripWorks valves are the only valve I use for all my lapidary and stone sculpture tools.
By George on 7/5/2017
- They work well. The direction indicator helps in controlling the flow.
By Edward on 6/26/2017
- I needed less than .5 gph - I am using this to spray water into a birdbath. working perfectly!
By Von on 6/21/2017
- Works fine, as expected.
By Conley on 6/17/2017
- We have a number of flower planters across the front of the house. Unfortunately, they don't all have the same water requirements, so I get to make the adjustments. A flow valve at each drip emitter allows me to fine tune the process to exactly what I need.
By Bruce on 6/9/2017
- These valves worked great. Easy to install, no leaks. They allow me to turn off individual lines in my raised beds.
By Nina on 5/2/2015
- I use one of these for each 1/4" emitter line on my raised beds. It's convenient to be able to turn off the water flow to any row if it's not used. Highly recommend :)