This 1/4" polyethylene tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 6". It is flexible and can be wound through flower beds or borders, around trees or shrubs, run down rows or raised vegetable beds and can be used in container planting. It is an inexpensive and effective method for watering a variety of plants and gardens. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our Soaker Dripline video to see how easy it is to install.
Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 84 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 120 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 160 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
Maximum recommended run length for a row of 6" spaced Soaker Dripline is 18 feet
How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a to make a 1/4" hole in the where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" or into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use or wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
By Dylan on 11/12/2017
- Very durable, seems to last for many years!
By Leslie on 8/9/2017
- Great thin tubing for pots!
By mary on 7/31/2017
- Avid gardener with a wide variety of plants, trees, veggies. This works great for flower beds, shrubs, and veggies, for a deep soak where it is most effective. My only issue is our hard sandy water, that means I need to replace this about every three years.
By Seth on 7/17/2017
- Dripworks' irrigation system is more effective than I had hoped. It's easy to design and install: the pieces fit together well and are leak-proof. My first installation went flawlessly - amazing! I'm using a three-barrel, low-gravity/pressure system and the dripping works 'as advertised'. This is now my go-to place for drip irrigation systems.
By Tony Zarger on 7/17/2017
- We needed a soaker hose solution that was more robust than the pulverized soaker hose, the 1/4" dripline with 6" spacing was perfect!
By thomas on 6/26/2017
- I irrigate my whole garden with this. Works great and last a long time.
By Barbara on 6/9/2017
- This line installs easily in any shaped bed. It drips evenly down the line and does not change due to elevation differences.
By Jerry on 6/8/2017
- Works great
By Jeff on 3/24/2014
- This is the tubing I rely on for my raised bed gardens, branching from 1/2" emitter line. Reliable and flexible.
By Merry Jo Velasquez on 3/11/2014
- I use this tubing for watering on the ground, in plastic pots, and for window boxes. It works really well for all of these.
By Denis on 3/5/2014
- I used the 1/4 inch emitter tubing with 6 inch spacing and it worked great. I used it for an entire season and had no problems, it was easy to work with, and supplied the adequate amount of water.