This 1/4" polyethylene tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 6". It is flexible and can be wound through flower beds or borders, around trees or shrubs, run down rows or raised vegetable beds and can be used in container planting. It is an inexpensive and effective method for watering a variety of plants and gardens. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our Soaker Dripline video to see how easy it is to install.
Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 84 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 120 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 160 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
Maximum recommended run length for a row of 6" spaced Soaker Dripline is 18 feet
How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a to make a 1/4" hole in the where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" or into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use or wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
By SCOTT on 11/19/2018
- Exactly as advertised and fast shipping!!
By Margaret on 8/18/2018
- After trying a number of different forms of drip lines this has proven to be the best. Paired with the Olson Hose Reg (FHT x MHT) it delivers the perfect amount, in right time, and without popping any fittings. It is flexible and east to work with while feeling really heavy duty.
By Patricia on 8/1/2018
- Great product and the best price I could find. My plants are happy once again. Here in the desert NW 6" emitters are much better than 12.
By LW on 7/26/2018
- I've used what seems like miles of this in my yard, but many areas look a lot better in the hot part of the summer. This product delivers a lot of water quickly. It contains drippers, so the water is not spread out much, but regular watering seems to keep the soil evenly moist. I like to plug both ends into the supply tube so it will pressurize more quickly. Good product, easy to use, inexpensive.
By Daniel on 7/10/2018
- I wanted a drip line with 4” spacing for carrots and radishes. This is the closest I could find.
By Michael on 7/3/2018
- I’ve used about 1500’ of this product over the years and it works great!
By Alan on 6/25/2018
- I love the 1/4" soaker dripline. In larger flower pots and beds I can wind the amount of line I want to ensure all the flowers are watered sufficiently.
By Kyle on 6/18/2018
- Love this stuff! Great pricing, gets here super fast!
By Fred on 6/16/2018
- Couldn’t have been any easier to put together several different configurations to satisfy five different garden layouts. Watering is now very efficient with no effort on my part
By Ken on 6/1/2018
- For a home owner, I wish I'd just used this instead of drip tape from the start. Yes, it costs a bit more, but I don't need all the whacky adapters for drip tape. If I were commercial, then drip tape all the way.
By Catherine on 5/29/2018
- Last year I used 12” spaces drip line with good results. 12” drip line was fine for rows with larger plants like tomatoes and broccoli, but I found the 6” spacing is necessary for smaller vegetables like carrots, onions and closely spaced greens. 6” works also for square foot gardenening.
By Michael on 5/26/2018
- Putting in new drip lines this spring and found out I was short some items On line ordered the items at a fair price and they got here quickly. What more could you ask for?! .
By Charles on 5/20/2018
- This an excellent product. I have used this drip line for several new and old plants in a flower bed that stretches in front of my home. I have three zones set up for watering and I am still tweaking the watering times. I followed the guidance provided by dripwotks on your web site and I am very pleased with the results. I have used dripworks for years with very satisfactory results
By Ken on 5/17/2018
- DripWorks has been great. The online chat pointed me right to where I needed to go when I couldn't find it on the site. Still waiting for summer where I am but my system is all up and ready to go! Thanks!
By Doug on 4/4/2018
- Fast shipping seems like quality material
By Dylan on 11/12/2017
- Very durable, seems to last for many years!
By Leslie on 8/9/2017
- Great thin tubing for pots!
By mary on 7/31/2017
- Avid gardener with a wide variety of plants, trees, veggies. This works great for flower beds, shrubs, and veggies, for a deep soak where it is most effective. My only issue is our hard sandy water, that means I need to replace this about every three years.
By Seth on 7/17/2017
- Dripworks' irrigation system is more effective than I had hoped. It's easy to design and install: the pieces fit together well and are leak-proof. My first installation went flawlessly - amazing! I'm using a three-barrel, low-gravity/pressure system and the dripping works 'as advertised'. This is now my go-to place for drip irrigation systems.
By Tony Zarger on 7/17/2017
- We needed a soaker hose solution that was more robust than the pulverized soaker hose, the 1/4" dripline with 6" spacing was perfect!
By thomas on 6/26/2017
- I irrigate my whole garden with this. Works great and last a long time.
By Barbara on 6/9/2017
- This line installs easily in any shaped bed. It drips evenly down the line and does not change due to elevation differences.
By Jerry on 6/8/2017
- Works great
By Jeff on 3/24/2014
- This is the tubing I rely on for my raised bed gardens, branching from 1/2" emitter line. Reliable and flexible.
By Merry Jo Velasquez on 3/11/2014
- I use this tubing for watering on the ground, in plastic pots, and for window boxes. It works really well for all of these.
By Denis on 3/5/2014
- I used the 1/4 inch emitter tubing with 6 inch spacing and it worked great. I used it for an entire season and had no problems, it was easy to work with, and supplied the adequate amount of water.