Flexible yet strong, the Soaker Dripline with 6" Spacing from DripWorks is easy to work with and install. Made of polyethylene, this 1/4" tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 6 inches.
Use it for flower or vegetable beds, rows or containers. Its flexibility also makes it an ideal tree-watering system. Choose from 50', 100' or 500' lengths of this economical tubing. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our to see how easy it is to install.
Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 84 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 120 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 160 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
Maximum recommended run length for a row of 6" spaced Soaker Dripline is 18 feet
How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a punch to make a 1/4" hole in the mainline tubing where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" transfer barb or micro-flow valve into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a 1/4" goof plug to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use U-shaped or J-shaped wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The Miracle Insert Tool can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.