This press-fit coupler is used to connect a press-fit mister or sprinkler to an anti-drip device for overhead watering.
How to use this coupler to install a press-fit sprinkler into PVC pipe:
- Drill a 7/16" hole into 3/4" or larger PVC pipe, use a bit that will not shatter PVC (GROMDRILL).
- Insert the grommet (MEGRO) into the hole.
- Assemble the press-fit components before inserting into PVC pipe.
- To assemble: use the press-fit coupler (MECPL) to connect the anti-drip device (MEAD) to the press-fit mister or sprinkler (Tornado Mister, Ein Dor, or Wing Sprinkler).
- Thread the anti-drip device into the grommet.