This grommet is used to create a watertight seal when inserting a press-fit sprinkler and anti-drip device into a PVC supply line.
It is also used to connect the 4-Way Fogger with Anti-Drip (MF4W) to a PVC supply line.
How to use this grommet to install a press-fit sprinkler into PVC pipe:
- Drill a 7/16" hole into 3/4" or larger PVC pipe, use a bit that will not shatter PVC ( ).
- Insert the grommet (MEGRO) into the hole.
- Assemble the press-fit components before inserting into PVC pipe.
- To assemble: use the press-fit coupler ( ) to connect the anti-drip device ( ) to the press-fit mister or sprinkler (Tornado Mister, Ein Dor, or Wing Sprinkler).
- Thread the anti-drip device into the grommet.