How to use this coupler to install a press-fit sprinkler into PVC pipe:
- Drill a 7/16" hole into 3/4" or larger PVC pipe, use a bit that will not shatter PVC ( ).
- Insert the grommet ( ) into the hole.
- Assemble the press-fit components before inserting into PVC pipe.
- To assemble: use the press-fit coupler (MECPL) to connect the anti-drip device ( ) to the press-fit mister or sprinkler (Tornado Mister, Ein Dor, or Wing Sprinkler).
- Thread the anti-drip device into the grommet.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought