Ein Dor Mini-Sprinklers have been getting rave reviews from our customers for their low trajectory (wind resistant) and uniform spray pattern. They are great for landscaped areas, garden beds, propagation, and small container groupings. They can even be inverted for overhead greenhouse use using the press-fit barb and anti-drip device.
These mini-sprinklers have a press-fit base and can be elevated above the plantings with the press-fit support assembly or installed directly into mainline tubing using the press-fit barb fitting.
- Full circle spray pattern
- Even distribution of droplets (no misting)
- Lifting top prevents plugging and keeps insects out
- Operates best at 30 PSI (20 PSI minimum)
The Ein Dor Mini-Sprinkler head has two parts connected by a small plastic rod. Under pressure, the top part lifts and oscillates creating a flat spray pattern with an even distribution of droplets. The lifting top prevents plugging and keeps out insects while the large drops and low spray angle minimize wind drift. Because Ein Dors have such even coverage, they are a natural choice for greenhouse watering, either facing up, or hanging upside down for container groupings. Overlap 100% for complete coverage.
When inverted (installed upside down) the low flow Ein Dor (MELOW) produces a fine mist with a reduced diameter.
|Sprinkler||Color||Flow @ 30 PSI||Diameter @ 30 PSI||Area||Flow per Square Foot|
|MELOW||Purple||5 GPH||5 feet||38 sq. ft.||0.13 GPH/sq.ft.|
|MELTB||Blue||9 GPH||7 feet||63 sq. ft.||0.14 GPH/sq.ft.|
|MEBLA||Black||18 GPH||9 feet||95 sq. ft.||0.19 GPH/sq.ft.|
|MERED||Red||32 GPH||13 feet||176 sq. ft.||0.18 GPH/sq.ft.|
By Henry on 7/24/2019
- I use these mini-sprinklers in small beds such as my Hosta beds and Caladium beds. They are versatile as they come in coverage areas, 5', 7', 9' and 13' diameters.
By Michael on 7/10/2019
- These worked out perfect. Great coverage in a tight space.
By Marc on 5/21/2019
- These worked nicely. The radius was about 3' and gave good coverage
By Paul on 2/18/2019
- Excellent sprinklers. Arrived quickly.
By Todd on 8/3/2018
- I use the these in our greenhouse because I can change from spinnners to these sprayers and then to pot stakes easily
By Christopher on 6/20/2018
- I purchased these in several sizes (9', 7', and 5' coverage) and the press-fit stakes that go with them. I placed them in perennial beds of irregular size and shape. These work great - they cover just the area needed and are nearly invisible in the beds. Recommended!
By Mrs. Pickles on 5/24/2018
- I LOVE the Ein Dor mini-sprinklers. They have the perfect dropplet size to water, and not waste water. I was very surprised I could not find them anywhere but Drip Works. I needed to replace a few sprinkler heads, and went to my local garden center to pick up replacements. They didn't carry the Ein Dor, so I made the mistake of buying the store mini sprinklers. That was a story of lots of frustration.... I will not buy anything else but Ein Dor sprinklers ever again - so I hope that Drip Works keeps carrying them a very long time.
By Burton on 5/18/2018
- This are very simple to use and pretty good quality. Be careful to not break the only moving part but also you have to really stick it in the push receptor or it will shoot out over time.
By Bryan on 5/14/2018
- I'm so glad I found DripWorks. I have a nursery and they work great... and easy to use.
By Ted on 4/29/2018
- I'm using them in a small green house to water potted Orchids. Although I am still experimenting, I feel they will mimic mother natures watering in the wild
By Steve on 3/31/2018
- I have bought from DripWorks several times, I have tried several kinds of sprayers/sprinklers for my multiple beds, these are just what the doctor ordered. I bought three different sizes to use for larger or smaller areas I need to cover. I wish DripWorks would ship the small bag items via Post Office to reduce the shipping price for only buying a tiny bag or two of something but I certainly have no issue with their products or customer service.
By Joyce on 9/3/2017
- These are working great in my new smaller garden. They water just the areas that need the water with a lovely mist.
By Carol on 7/9/2017
- Our customers loved it . We carry a lot of your products and this filled a hole we needed for our customers.
By Terry Wolff on 6/30/2017
- Have tried various items over the years and because of our hard water they all seem to fail. These guys have proven to be by far the most reliable. Whenever they seem to be not working properly I just have to remove them and clean them with vinegar and they are ready to do their job. I recommend these and would also recommend buying the valves so you can keep watering if you have to remove one for cleaning and the valve also allows you to better control the volume of water.
By adrienne on 3/25/2014
- I love the En Dor Mini-Sprinkers. The coverage they provide is excellent and reliable. Would recommend it. I used them on small slope and beds. Very dependable
By Helen on 5/27/2012
- I love the Ein Dor sprayers but this year, when I added a line of the light blue sprayers, I had a great deal of difficulty inserting them into the tubing assembly so they wouldn't leak. Ordered them last year, so maybe it was just a slightly off-size batch. Also, for an outdoors garden these break pretty easily - but use less water than the Spectrum sprayer, my other favorite. For these two issues, I'm rating them a 4 instead of a 5.
By Leon Springer on 2/14/2012
- A favorite of mine. This sprinkler never clogs and will completely cover large areas. I use it for green leafy veggies or in flower beds