These complete press-fit support assemblies are used to elevate press-fit spinklers, , or (not included) above your plantings. They include a plastic stake or metal rod, press-fit bridge, 1/4" tubing, and a transfer barb.
36" Support Assembly (MESK36) is only sold in units of five.
Press-Fit Support Assemblies Include:
- MESK: 13" plastic stake with press-fit bridge, 2' of 1/4" tubing, and a 1/4" transfer barb
- MESK18: 18" metal rod with press-fit bridge, 2' of 1/4" tubing, and a 1/4" transfer barb
- MESK36: 36" metal rod with press-fit bridge, 3' of 1/4" tubing, and a 1/4" transfer barb
Replacement parts are available:
- (Includes press-fit bridge, 1/4" tubing and transfer barb)
- (stake only, not tubing or bridge)
By John on 9/9/2020
make sure to purchase the sprinkler heads that fit securely...the heads that are supplied with the rods -as a complete unit do not fit tightly which compromises the spray pressure and radius of the spray AND, since they do not fit snugly, they are easily knocked off and lost...buy the optional “snug fitting” sprayer heads...then the system works beautifully
By Patrick on 5/1/2019