- Weekly/Daily Programming
- Cyclic programming option available
- Manual rain off feature
- Easy to set programming with LCD display.
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet.
- Manual override and low battery indicator.
- Start Times: Up to 4 per day
- Daily, up to every 7 days
- Duration: 1 minute to 12 hours
- Pressure Range: 15 - 145 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 5.2 gallons per minute (GPM) at 30 PSI
- Batteries: One 9 volt industrial alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 9001
By Edward on 4/15/2019
I use these timers to drip irrigate 50x30 garden, lawn flower beds and shrubs. Easy to set and not had any problems.
By Dirk on 8/13/2018
So far so good, it's a handsome well designed timer, controls are intuitive and it has worked perfectly so far.
By Judy on 8/7/2018
I have had several of these water delivery timers, and they all work fine. The last one lasted for 7 years.
By Raymond on 6/29/2018
Over the years I have bought several of these timers and find them to be great. Easy to set up and dependable.
By Paul on 7/25/2017
I must have about 10 of these, and they work well, but this one had to be returned because it leaks on the input side, no visible crack though.
By Cathy on 6/18/2017
Timer works just fine. I've had horrible experiences with battery operated timers over the long term. They don't last more than 2-4 years. We'll see how it goes. I hope this one has more lasting power.
By Kathleen Lyles on 3/17/2014
This timer is easy to use. The instructions for setting the timer actually work!
By THOMAS ALBERS on 3/6/2014
THIS VERY SIMPLE TO USE TIMER IS JUST PERFECT.
By Judy on 5/5/2013
We love these timers!
By Grace blumberg on 5/2/2013
Five years ago I set up a drip system for our raised veg beds, orchard, and patio. I bought 4 of the timers. Three are still going strong and require only a change of battery every 12 to 24 months. When a battery gives out, the line shuts down. So we have never had overwatering.