A good automatic timer will water your plants regularly, freeing you up to do other chores, run errands or even go on vacations. If you're looking for a reliable timer, consider the Orbit Two-Dial Battery Timer from DripWorks.
Simple to set up and operate, this Orbit irrigation timer uses two dials for setting watering time and duration. Its LCD display is easy to read.
Just put three AA alkaline batteries (not included) in the Orbit sprinkler timer battery compartment, set the watering interval with one dial and the watering duration with the other and you are good to go. The Orbit irrigation two-dial timer will do the rest.
These Orbit timers feature a weather-resistant design. Please note this product's color may differ from what you see in the picture.
- The only dial timer with an LCD display
- Easy to program
- Manual on/off
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet
- Start Times: Every two, four, eight or 12 hours or every one, two, three, four or seven days
- Duration: Two, five, 10, 15, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes
- Pressure Range: 10 to 80 psi
- Flow Range: 0.5 to 6.5 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Batteries: Three AA alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: Two years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 62155