- Weekly/Daily Programming
- Cyclic programming option available
- Easy to set programming with LCD display.
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet.
- Manual override and low battery indicator.
- Programming can be done between 14-90 feet away from timer depending on surroundings
- Start Times: Up to 4 per day
- Daily, up to every 7 days
- Duration: 1 minute to 12 hours
- Pressure Range: 15 - 145 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 5.3 gallons per minute (GPM) at 30 PSI
- Batteries: One 9 volt industrial alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 9001BT
By Kathleen on 4/12/2021
I own three different Galcon Timer models and they’re each a great tool and along with the Galcon Bluetooth app gardening is a pleasure. One of the timers has been running faithfully for a year. Even through hail and winds gusting between 60-80 Mph it just kept working. That’s why I own three of them.
By jgreenfield61 on 7/7/2020
No comments. Seems to meet my needs!
By Patricia on 6/14/2020
If you are going to set up an irrigation system you must have this battery powered automatic timer. It comes on at the time I set it for the duration I specify. It simplifies my work and relieves worry when I'm not at home.
By matthew on 3/24/2020
This timer is an easy sell to customers because it is easy to use.
By Andrew on 7/28/2019
The timer does it's job but it's extremely disappointing that it is marketed as a Bluetooth product with an accompanying app. That app refuses to pair with the device. In fact, the app has 1.5 stars on the app store.
By Vicky on 5/4/2019
These timers work great. I have several flower beds and my husband has a raised vegetable garden. To be able to leave for a weekend or longer and know that these timers work is great. Would highly recommend the entire irrigation system.
By Skip on 7/5/2018
Easy and effective because once I paired it to my phone, I do everything from the app... I never have to even look at the timer. I set it up to run every am and if I need an additional watering, I just go to manual and start in the app. I had setup 4 raised beds with drip works system and everything works as planned- amazing
By JAN A. FUSCO on 7/24/2017
Excellent. My wish though would be for Galcon to make the app work from miles away. It would be nice to control my water system while on vacation.