These standard Amiad filters have a stainless steel screen with a heavily reinforced frame. Standard Amiad filters can handle higher pressures than the.
All Amiad filters have a Y style body (except the 2" models) and male pipe threads (MPT) on the inlet and outlet. If connecting these filters to a hose threaded system, you may need to use.
The 1 1/2" filter is available in either standard or super size. The super filter has a double sized screen (twice the filtering area).
- Male pipe thread (MPT) inlet and outlet
- Includes convenient drain valve for flushing
- Includes durable stainless steel screen
- in a variety of mesh sizes available
- Maximum pressure: 140 PSI
- Maximum flow: depends on the size of filter - see chart in the details section below
|Part #||Filter Size (MPT)||Mesh||Flow (GPM)||Filter Area (Sq. In.)|
|FAM112SU||1 1/2" Super||155||66||52|
|FAM112SU2||1 1/2" Super||200||66||52|