The 1/8" Polyethylene Micro Tubing from DripWorks is ideal for connecting, or in your drip irrigation system to your mainline tubing. This sturdy 1/8" tubing has an inside diameter of 0.125" and an outside diameter of 0.187". Our 1/8" polyethylene hose is available in lengths ranging from 100 feet to 1,000 feet, meaning you can order just the right amount for your application.
- Size: 0.125" ID x 0.187" OD
- Flow Rate: 15 gallons per hour (4 feet or less)
- Max. Pressure: 30 PSI
- Fittings: Use with 1/8" micro fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves.
- All tubing is nominally sized. There is no industry standard. Please see the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
- Due to the small diameter of this tubing, it has a limited flow capacity. Do not connect too many Spot Spitters or Pot Drippers to one 1/8" line.
By Joel on 6/3/2020
Works great. Does the jobs I intended it to getting water from my main line to my drippers set in tomato pots.
By Karen on 7/29/2019
Exactly what I ordered and fast shipping. Great company.
By David on 2/28/2019
Works well with my spot sprayers.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought