Oval Hose™ is a large diameter polyethylene tubing extruded in an oval shape. Oval Hose™ is manufactureresd in the United States from premium grade polyethylene resins for tough, dependable operation. Great alternative to using PVC or rigid pipe. When pressurized the hose becomes round. It is coiled and can be shipped via UPS (we box the rolls if we can). It is commonly used as a low pressure supply line or as a header for drip tape. It is not rated for constant pressure and should be installed after automated timers or valves.
Tape fittings and 1/4" micro fittings can be directly inserted into the side wall of the Oval Hose™.
- 1" Oval Hose: 13 GPM (780 GPH)
- 1 1/2" Oval Hose: 35 GPM (2,100 GPH)
- 2" Oval Hose: 73 GPM (4,380 GPH)
Max. Pressure Rating:
- 1" Oval Hose: 42 PSI
- 1 1/2" Oval Hose: 21 PSI
- 2" Oval Hose: 21 PSI
- 1" Oval Hose: Easy Loc fittings and barbed fittings are available.
- 1 1/2" and 2" Oval Hose: Only barbed fittings are available.
- Sold in full rolls only.
- 42 PSI rated Oval Hose will last 7 years in direct sun, longer if buried.
- 21 PSI rated Oval Hose will last 2 years in direct sun, longer if buried.
- Holes can be made with a manual punch.
- Not for use under constant pressure, install after automated timers and valves.