Install the Sediment Super Filter next to your water meter, allowing the passage of clean water while blocking the passage of particles such as sand, pieces of iron, stones and other sediments. No replacement parts needed. The Sediment Super Filter does not reduce the amount of limescale in the water.
Use a MAGFILTER1AL or MAGFILTER1SS with added Rainbolt units to reduce mineral build up. When using these Filter/Rainbolt units, do not place the Rainbolt before or near the water meter. Rainbolt must be placed downstream of the water meter, a minimum of 4" away.
- No replacement parts or membranes
- No chemicals
- 5-micron filter
- MAGFILTER1: 1" Filter (before or after water)
- MAGFILTER2: 2" Filter (before or after water)
- MAGFILTER1AL: 1" Filter + Rainbolt Unit (Aluminum)
- MAGFILTER1SS: 1" Filter + Rainbolt Unit (Stainless Steel)