These fully adjustable, rotary nozzle sprinklers are the most efficient, easiest to install, and most durable on the market.
- Adjustable from 80°-360°
- Female thread inlet
- Large droplets reduce wind drift
- Matched precipitation rates
- Operates in a pressure range of 25-50 PSI.
- Flow range of 0.80 - 3.20 GPM. Flow rate varies with angle and pressure, see chart below.
- This is the highest flow K-Rain sprinkler. Low and medium flow versions are also available.
- Spray pattern can be adjusted between 80° - 360°.
- Use the POPNA Adapter to connect the sprinkler to 1/2" male pipe threads (MPT).
This product qualifies for a rebate through certain Bay Area water districts. Click here to see if your local water district is participating.