Ideal for medium-sized gardens, the Two-Gallon EZ-FLO Hose Thread Unit Fertilizer Injector from DripWorks also would work well for small market gardens. Easy to install and use, this EZ thread unit connects to a standard hose-bib. It comes with all the components you need for installation. Replacement kits (IEZHTRS) are available.
- Two-gallon tank for hose-bib connection
- Dilution rates of 100:1 to 1,000:1
- Pressure Range: five to 50 psi
- Not for use under constant pressure; place after timers or valves
- Minimum Flow: 120 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Will work down to eight GPH using the included flow-restrictor disc
All systems with a fertilizer injector must have a backflow preventer to prevent fertilizer from getting back into your domestic water supply. Contact a local building inspector or contractor to determine which backflow preventers are required in your area.