Simply the best pruners in the world, this original design by Felco has remained unchanged and unsurpassed for 65 years. Imitated all over the world, this high quality Swiss made tool has some look-alikes, but no other pruner has the feel of these "Felcos". The proud owner of these Felco pruners will quickly develop a sense of attachment.
Works best for medium to large hands. For smaller hands, check out the Classic Felco® 6 Pruning Shears () or the Felco® 160 Small Pruners ( ).
Replacement Blade () & Replacement Springs ( ) available.
- Comfortably light, solid-forged aluminum-alloy handles
- Shock absorbent cushion protects your hands and wrists
- Blade is replaceable and can be sharpened
- All parts replaceable
- Wire cutting notch and sap groove
- Hardened bolt and nut assure exact adjustment of blades
- Stainless steel spring provides smooth working and soft closing
- Cuts branches up to 1" in diameter
- Made in Switzerland
Maintaining your Felco Pruners:
- When not in use keep protected inside the Felco Holster ( )
- After each use clean the blade with a dry cloth
- Use the Felco Sharpener ( ) to keep your blade sharp