1/4" vinyl micro tubing is much softer and more flexible than polyethylene micro tubing. Use 1/4" vinyl micro tubing to connect 1/4" barbed or threaded emitters, sprayers, misters or mini sprinklers to your mainline tubing.
- Size: 0.160" ID x 0.220" OD
- Max. Pressure: 30 PSI
- Max. Flow: 30 GPH (15 feet or less)
- Use with 1/4" micro fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves. All tubing is nominally sized.
- There is no industry standard. Please see the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
- Vinyl tubing is easy to use and more flexible than polyethylene tubing. However, it should not be used at higher temperatures or at pressures above 30 PSI, this may cause the tubing to pop off of the fittings.
The shipping prices, however, are prohibitively expensive. On one order I the shipping was 50% of the order cost. On a second order, shipping was MORE expensive than the cost of products. So it’s just not a good option for small orders. Which means if you are ordering an entire new system, it makes sense. For replacements and/or upgrades of an existing shipment, it doesn’t make sense. Additionally, products were slow to arrive.