1/4" vinyl micro tubing is much softer and more flexible than polyethylene micro tubing. Use 1/4" vinyl micro tubing to connect 1/4" barbed or threaded emitters, sprayers, misters or mini sprinklers to your mainline tubing.
- Size: 0.160" ID x 0.220" OD
- Max. Pressure: 30 PSI
- Max. Flow: 30 GPH (15 feet or less)
- Use with 1/4" micro fittings
- This tubing is not rated for use under constant pressure. It must be installed after automated timers and valves. All tubing is nominally sized.
- There is no industry standard. Please see the ID and OD measurements for exact tubing size.
- Vinyl tubing is easy to use and more flexible than polyethylene tubing. However, it should not be used at higher temperatures or at pressures above 30 PSI, this may cause the tubing to pop off of the fittings.
By Hosanna on 6/27/2019
Dripworks has a great selection of products and I really appreciate how helpful their explanations are — makes finding, learning about and ordering products really easy. Customer service is also friendly and responsive, including quick replacement at no cost of a shipment that was lost by the carrier.
The shipping prices, however, are prohibitively expensive. On one order I the shipping was 50% of the order cost. On a second order, shipping was MORE expensive than the cost of products. So it’s just not a good option for small orders. Which means if you are ordering an entire new system, it makes sense. For replacements and/or upgrades of an existing shipment, it doesn’t make sense. Additionally, products were slow to arrive.
By KERSTIN on 8/9/2018
- The vinyl tubing is SO much easier to work with than the other stuff and performs just as well.
By Randal on 8/1/2018
- Product as described.
By Carl R on 5/20/2018
- I prefer this drip line due to its flexibility and ease of laying it out without using extra landscape pins to hold in place. Excellent product.
By Dennis on 6/21/2017
- Much easier on the thumbs and more flexible. No problem with blowing out connections.