- Flow Rate: 5.3 GPH at 50 PSI
- Pressure Range: 50 - 72 PSI
- Average Droplet Size:70 micron
- Filtration Requirements: 200 mesh (see filters)
To install a 4-Way Fogger with anti-drip into poly tubing:
- Use a punch to make a 1/4" hole in the poly tubing.
- Assemble the press-fit components before inserting into tubing.
- To assemble: insert one end of the press-fit coupler ( ) into the top of the 4-Way Fogger and the other end into the press-fit barb ( ).
- Insert the barbed end of the press-fit barb into the hole punched in the poly tubing.
To install a 4-Way Fogger with anti-drip into PVC pipe:
- Drill a 7/16" hole into 3/4" or larger PVC pipe, use a bit that will not shatter PVC ( ).
- Insert the grommet ( ) into the hole.
- Thread the 4-Way Fogger into the grommet.
By stasha on 7/18/2017
they do the job for my propagation of the seeds. simple to install .
By The Plant Guy on 6/30/2017
Excellent, easy to use product for hot, dry locations! The set up on poly tubing with the foggers doesn't leak at all & provides awesome cooling power with fine droplets that cool without making a huge watery mess.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought