Soaker Dripline 6" Spacing
Availability: In Stock
This 1/4" polyethylene tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 6". It is flexible and can be wound through flower beds or borders, around trees or shrubs, run down rows or raised vegetable beds and can be used in container planting. It is an inexpensive and effective method for watering a variety of plants and gardens. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our Soaker Dripline video to see how easy it is to install.
- More Info
- Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 84 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 120 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 160 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
- How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a punch to make a 1/4" hole in the mainline tubing where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" transfer barb or micro-flow valve into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a 1/4" goof plug to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use U-shaped or J-shaped wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The Miracle Insert Tool can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
Click here to enlarge and print
Click here to enlarge and print Click here to enlarge and print Click here to enlarge and print
Mar 6, 2014 | By Denis
I used the 1/4 inch emitter tubing with 6 inch spacing and it worked great. I used it for an entire season and had no problems, it was easy to work with, and supplied the adequate amount of water.
versitile for watering
Mar 12, 2014 | By Merry Jo Velasquez
I use this tubing for watering on the ground, in plastic pots, and for window boxes. It works really well for all of these.
Mar 25, 2014 | By Jeff
This is the tubing I rely on for my raised bed gardens, branching from 1/2" emitter line. Reliable and flexible.