The Rainbird FG100 flow Sensor is ideal for residential and smaller commercial applications, the FG100 monitors irrigation and instantly identifies when there is a leak or break in the line. This is an efficient way to manage water efficiency. No need for special placement, use after valve.
- Simple setup at the controller with a standard K and Offset value for wide capability.
- No moving parts for greater reliability and allowing blowout for winterization with sensor installed.
- Read low or high flow, all in one sensor.
- Designed for outdoor or underground applications.
- Pressure rated to 200 PSI.
- Temperature rated at 32-150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flow Range: 0.3-50 GPM
- 1” NPT inlet and outlet
- Manufacturer's Part Number: A83926
Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMte, SST600s or SST1200s smart controllers