The 3/4-Gallon EZ-Flo Hose Thread Unit Fertilizer Injector from DripWorks provides an ideal way to fertilize small home gardens. As the name implies, this injector is easy to use. It is also reliable and comes with all the components you need to install it on a standard hose bib. Replacement switching kits () are available.
- 3/4-gallon tank for hose-bib connection
- Dilution rates of 100:1 to 1,000:1
- Pressure range: five to 50 psi
- Not for use under constant pressure; place after timers or valves
- Minimum flow: 120 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Will work down to eight gallons per hour using the included flow-restrictor disc
All systems with a fertilizer injector must have a backflow preventer to keep fertilizer from getting back into your domestic water supply. Contact a local building inspector or contractor to determine which backflow preventers are required in your area.