The Clean Rain Advanced Downspout Diverter easily attaches to the downspout of your gutter and reroutes the water into a storage tank for later use during the growing season. This is an easy and efficient way of collecting rainwater which conserves potable drinking water.
- Rainhead and First Flush Diverter technology in one easy-to-install product
- Includes adapters to fit common downspout sizes (2" x 3", 3" x 4", 3", and 4")
- Simple design deflects leaves and large debris from screen
- First flush of contaminated water is diverted to storm drains
- Body swivels 180 degrees for convenient outlet positioning
- Only a drill and hacksaw required to install
- Minimal maintenance
- Note: Water may not be diverted to storage during short-duration rain events as running water is needed to fully activate the First Flush Diverter.