This versatile 2-way fogger from Rivulis is great for seed propagation, greenhouse humidification or livestock cooling. The built-in anti-drip prevents over-watering after the system shuts off.
- Flow Rate: 3.1 GPH at 50 PSI
- Pressure Range: 50 - 72 PSI
- Average Droplet Size:70 micron
- Filtration Requirements: 200 mesh (see filters)
To install a 2-Way Fogger with anti-drip into poly tubing:
- Use a punch to make a 1/4" hole in the poly tubing.
- Assemble the press-fit components before inserting into tubing.
- To assemble: insert one end of the press-fit coupler (MENIP) into the top of the 2-Way Fogger and the other end into the press-fit barb (MEBARB).
- Insert the barbed end of the press-fit barb into the hole punched in the poly tubing.
To install a 2-Way Fogger with anti-drip into PVC pipe:
- Drill a 7/16" hole into 3/4" or larger PVC pipe, use a bit that will not shatter PVC (GROMDRILL).
- Insert the grommet (MEGRO) into the hole.
- Thread the 2-Way Fogger into the grommet.