This 1/2" inline drip emitter tubing has 0.5 GPH emitters pre-installed every 9 inches. It can be circled around trees or used in straight rows and is great for garden beds, long rows, hillside or terraced gardens, orchards, hedges and windrows. The built-in pressure compensating emitters allow for consistent flow rates regardless of changes in pressure due to long rows or changes in terrain.
- Pressure Range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Flow Rate: 67 GPH per 100' (0.5 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 300'
- Tubing Diameter: .600 ID, .700 OD (same size as our 1/2" mainline)
- Fittings: Use with our 1/2" Easy Loc, barbed, or compression fittings
By Leonard on 8/11/2018
- Excellent, I am using it in straight runs along a row of arbor vitae trees, where it is replacing old soaker hose, the water delivery of which had become spotty and unreliable. Also installed it in spirals around fruit trees of various sizes, using 1/2" tubing without emitters to connect between trees. this replaced sprinkler watering, which was both wasteful and required the sprinkler to be moved among the trees.
By Thomas on 7/30/2018
- Great products and excellent customer service